Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm baaaaccckkk!

Our vacation in Novia Scotia and New Brunswick, Canada was an absolute delight! We did some great sightseeing and had wonderful adventures - quite possibly some of these experiences will make it into a future novel? I will be blogging about my trip on my MySpace blog at http://blog.myspace.com/rikki613 - check it out!

Now that I am back, it is back to the business of writing and my books...

This month I am a featured author on RomancingtheNovel.com - readers can also enter to win an autographed copy of my latest novel Forgotten; Deadline to enter is August 31, 2008.

Beginning Fri, Aug 22 you can read reviews about Forgotten on my Xanga blog. It's a great book and a terrific read, even if I do say so myself (no, I did not write these reviews, LOL).

Bartlett's Rule is the
August Book of the Month at
Origin Books
Art and Coffee
in the Nanuet Mall
Nanuet NY

Bartlett's Rule by Chelle Cordero
is available at Origin Books!

Bartlett's Rule will be the topic for
a Book Club Discussion Group
at Origin Books Art and Coffee
Sunday, September 7, 2008 1-3PM
Nanuet Mall, Suite 1021 75 West Rte 59Nanuet, New York 10954 (directions)

Stay tuned for some EXCITING news about Courage of the Heart! Another great love story by Chelle Cordero.

Buy Forgotten from Vanilla Heart Publishing, from Amazon.com, and from BarnesandNoble.com~or~ ask for it in the store and they can get it in for you from the main warehouse. Forgotten is also in E-book edition

Buy Bartlett's Rule from Vanilla Heart Publishing, from Amazon.com, and from BarnesandNoble.com ~or~ ask for it in the store and they can get it in for you from the main warehouse. Bartlett's Rule is also in E-Book edition. Bartlett's Rule is ON THE SHELVES at Origin Books, Art & Coffee in Nanuet NY.
~~~~~

No comments: