Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Creative Blogger Award

The guilt has finally gotten to me - Lindsay Townsend nominated me for this award last week and I've been putting it off - sigh.
I am supposed to make seven statements - Six true and one false. If you can pick the false statement, then you will be eligible for my prize draw, the winner of which will receive one of my published .pdf ebooks. *If you pick the false statement, then you *LUCKY YOU* will be eligible to be chosen, at random, as the WINNER.

But... I've never been one to keep things simple, so -

I am listing seven of my heroines below and something about each of them. I DO share something in common with six - YOU pick the one that I don't share the item with.

  1. Paige Andrews (Bartlett's Rule) - worked in a magazine's publicity department

  2. Caitlyn Smythe (His Lucky Charm) - was an art student at a Manhattan NYC school

  3. Alli Davis (Within the Law) - collects glass figurines

  4. Davie Prescott (Courage of the Heart) - grew up in southern New Jersey

  5. Julie Jennings (Final Sin) - volunteered with an ambulance corps

  6. Deanna Blair (Hostage Heart) - dated an FBI agent

  7. Samantha Chaunce (A Chaunce of Riches) - suffered smoke inhalation

Email me with your guess to ChelleCordero at gmail dot com by midnight (est) Thursday, May 20. (please do NOT post your response in the comments) be sure to include which of my stories you would like to win as a .pdf ebook

Now, I must pass on this honor - I nominate
ALL of my fellow VHP authors

4 comments:

VHP Authors Blog said...

LOL, There are days when I am SO glad I am a publisher and not an author!

L. E. Harvey said...

LOL. Very creative and very well done! :)

Anonymous said...

Since we are all nominated, thanks Chelle, I vote for myself. Author Charmaine Gordon.

Sandy Nicks said...

Congrats for being nominated and thank you for nominating us!

You Rock, Chelle!