I am looking for up to 10 street team volunteers nationwide
to help publicize my next novel.
Email me at ChelleCordero@gmail.com with your name, email, region, and snail mail address
Karma Visited, the Street Team
- Read pdf copy - talk up the book with friends in person.
- Distribute bookmarks and other promo material (supplied) to potential readers; distribute sales sheets to libraries/bookstores with ebook capability.
- Go to local library and/or bookstores and offer to moderate a book discussion on Karma Visited. (Discussion packet available)
- Online support - join Author Chelle Cordero FaceBook page, like, share & comment on Karma Visited posts.
- Follow me on Twitter and retweet Karma Visited tweets
- Visit blogs with Karma Visited guest posts and leave comments.
- Post the Karma Visited YouTube trailer on FaceBook and personal blogs. Include buy links.
- Use #KarmaVisited Hashtag on Twitter, on FaceBook, and Google+
- When the book is published in print, speak to local bookstores and libraries about stocking books (publisher does NOT offer return policy)
- Share ideas how to promote with the rest of the street team
Up to 10 volunteers will be chosen -
each will receive a pre-release .pdf copy of Karma Visited
Karma Visited Do you believe in karma? Annie Furman has a gift that allows her, while she sleeps, to visit people in their time of need - but who will be there for her when she needs help? Undersheriff Dave Turner is investigating a series of home invasions and homicides. He has no idea that solving this case will lead him to the woman of his dreams.