Thursday, August 13, 2009

Contest Winners

On Monday, July 27 I began a contest for everyone who belonged to my ChelleWrites group - well I got several new members - Thank you!

I pulled names today (using a random number generator so it WAS totally random) and emails are going out to the winners. Actually I was so pleased with the number of new members that I decided to pull TWO additional names!

The grand prize winner of a signed copy of Hostage Heart is Barbara V (just have to get her current mailing address) - 4 others will receive a .pdf copy via email of either Final Sin or Hostage Heart (the copy will be attached to the email addy I have on file)

Thank you everyone!

Please join ChelleWrites, an announcement-only list of people who would like to receive e-newsletters from me. YOU decide the frequency which you receive emails
- individual posts, daily digest, special notices or NO email/web only.
Members can access files about my books, event photos and more.

Click to join ChelleWrites

Click to join ChelleWrites


No comments: