What’s the prize? What can you win?
I’m giving away up to FOUR prizes, two audio books and two e-books.
The GRAND PRIZE will be an audio-book download from Audible.com of either Final Sin or Courage of the Heart (winner’s choice); 2nd prize will be the other audio-book; 3rd prize will be an e-book of either Final Sin or Courage of the Heart (winner’s choice); 4th prize will be the other e-book.
What do you have to do to be eligible to win these prizes? It’s easy! There are thirteen questions below – answer as many as you can and email your responses to me via email to ChelleCordero@gmail.com by midnight (EST) Monday July 22. The MOST correct answers wins the top prize and so on – all ties will be broken by random selection. DO NOT PUT YOUR ANSWERS ON THIS BLOG.
Now just in case you’re worried about answering these questions correctly, here’s a HUGE hint – ALL the answers can be found on one (or more) of these pages: http://chellecordero.com/media/ or http://www.vanillaheartbooksandauthors.com/Chelle_Cordero.php or http://chellecordero.blogspot.com/
1) Final Sin won Honorable Mention in WHICH category of the 2010 NY Book Festival? [____________________]
2) When did Chelle Cordero join Vanilla Heart Publishing? [____________________]
3) In Final Sin, what is Jake Carlson’s job title? [____________________]
4) His Lucky Charm was previously released under a different title, what was it? [____________________]
5) What is the name of Chelle’s weekly workshop from Amazon for Kindle subscribers? [____________________]
6) Name any story in the Single Author Short Story Collection The Many Faces of Chelle Cordero. [____________________]
7) Who has a love affair in Bartlett’s Rule? [____________________]
8) Which Chelle Cordero novel’s book cover features a staircase? [____________________]
9) What does “Hyphema” mean? [____________________]
10) Name one of Chelle Cordero’s novels that features a heart on the front cover. [____________________]
11) What is the name of the publisher who published 9 Chelle Cordero novels? [____________________]
12) Which book is a 2009 Pushcart Prize nominee? [____________________]
13) What does Chelle combine in her writing? [____________________]