Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Please join the "Chelle's Crew" Street Team

Be an online street team member, follow me on Twitter, LIKE my Author page on FaceBook, repost my posts, visit and comment on my guest blogs and post reviews when you read my books (some of which you'll get for FREE). Also... there is SWAG! 
~~~~~
What is a street team? Simple. It’s a group of your fans and readers, who hit the streets, both online and Main Street USA in brick and mortar stores, to help spread the word about you and your books.” Humphreys, Sara (2013-03-04). Street Team Smarts: An Author’s Guide to Building and Running a Successful Street Team
ten-clip-1mod
Suggested Team Activities
  •  Talk about my books with friends in person. – Blurbs for each book can be found at Smashwords
  • If you read (or have read) any of my books, reviews (honest & hopefully good) would greatly be appreciated (Amazon, GoodReads, blogs, etc). If you publish a review, please send me the URL so I can publicize it.
  • Distribute bookmarks and other promo material (supplied) to potential readers; distribute sales sheets to libraries/bookstores with ebook capability.
  • Go to  your local library and/or bookstores and offer to moderate a book discussion on any of my novels. (Discussion packets are available) – Let me know if you arrange a book discussion so that I can send you supporting material.
  • Online support – join/like my Author Chelle Cordero FaceBook page, like, share and comment on Author Chelle Cordero book-related posts.
  • Follow me on Twitter and retweet book related tweets; ditto for Google+
  • Visit blogs where I have a guest post and leave comments. Promote these posts via Twitter, Google+ and FaceBook.
  • Post a trailer about my books on FaceBook and personal blogs. Include buy links.
  • Use book title hashtags on Twitter, on FaceBook, and Google+
  • Speak to local bookstores and libraries about stocking books (titles available wholesale to booksellers through Amazon)
  • Share ideas how to promote with the rest of the street team.

Send me your email (PM) to Author Chelle Cordero on Facebook  
or via email to ChelleCordero@gmail.com

and I'll send you the invite to join the Chelle's Crew Facebook group



1 comment:

Charmaine Gordon said...

I'm on your street team, Chelle. You know that. Meanwhile it's time for another blog with you as in Meet my wonder friend Chelle Cordero and find out what she's up to. Call me tomorrow and we'll make a plan. Love C