Friday, October 2, 2015

The 15 installments of Pussy Cat Tales


Throughout the month of October I posted 15 installments of my humorous look at life with felines, Pussy Cat Tales from The Many Faces of Chelle Cordero short story collection



I hope you enjoyed this FREE read!

...oh no, did you miss it?????

Don't worry, you can catch up now ~ just go to my Facebook page
(& you don't even have to LIKE the page... although that sure would be appreciated!)

but wait! Mario, Luigi & Tigger want me to make it easier for you.

just click on the numbers below and go directly to each installment:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Okay, did you like it? I hope it made you smile.


BUY LINKS
And if you decide to use the Amazon-exclusive Audible.com 30-day free trial membership it includes:This audiobook free, plus a bonus audiobook of your choice
Smashwords for All Ereaders – https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/323744
 & Sony, Nook, Kindle, Apple, Kobo and more

I hope that you've enjoyed Pussy Cat Tales (just follow the links on this post or scroll down after each post on my FaceBook Author page to click to the next installment) ~
Would you PLEASE post a review of Pussy Cat Tales on any site under The Many Faces of Chelle Cordero, it would really be appreciated...
and don't forget you can get a FREE audio download of NOT ALONE, another story from the Many Faces collection at http://bit.ly/1QPuvB9
Thank you!


No comments: