Saturday, March 31, 2018

Just like breathing ~ 60+ Days to Live, Breathe, & Write

In one of my earliest interviews as a published author I was asked
WHY do I write...
my answer was simple, "I write because I breathe."

When I created my Amazon Kindle Blog in 2009, I named it to reflect my love of writing

Living, Breathing, Writing


The blog received lots of acclaim and there were several subscribers, but when my publisher and I noticed that a few would-be blog users complained that they didn't have a Kindle (the blog was not available on a PC) we decided to make some of the lessons available to them & created
Living, Breathing, Writing: A Lesson A Day, Volumes 1 & 2

Soon we responded to more demand and created the wildly popular 

60+ Days to Live, Breathe, & Write

print a copy of this sheet




60+ Days to Live, Breathe, & Write
has been used in classrooms and libraries across the nation!



 Author in Residence by J.B. Naylor 

Having Chelle Cordero's blog on my Kindle is like having an author here in residence with me. She gives inspiration, motivation, and best of all, practical advice and solutions. I love the "writing exercises" she offers at the end of each blog, as well as the "writing prompts". I've already used them myself and with my 6th grade writing class!


Just Google Chelle Cordero's name and you will see that she knows what she is talking about - her byline has shown up on many articles all over the country in newspapers and magazines. And she has authored multiple novels and short stories as well.

This is a terrific chance to learn from a pro. Until now only a few have been able to attend a writing workshop led by Cordero because of location, now so long as you have access to the internet or a Kindle you can benefit from her amazing tips. Her workshops have been so helpful.


60+ Days to Live, Breathe, & Write
 is available in Kindle and
in Paperback from Amazon and Barnes & Noble





No comments: