Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hubby's Birthday today!


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Today is my hubby's birthday - yes, this is the man that is referred to on my book jackets as my husband AND lover (One Man, Double Wonderful)

Mark is truly the inspiration for ALL of my book's heroes - he is my best friend, my business partner, my inspiration, my life...

I am a writer of romance - and Hubby is the man who taught me all about love.

Today, December 11, I want to publicly say to my guy... I want to shout it to the world -

I LOVE YOU MARK!

3 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

Ah, that is so sweet!

Namid said...

Happy birthday, Mark!!!! You have lots of Lymie love from Las Vegas ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu....Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu! (be very very glad you can't really hear me sing it!)

Chelle, that was a beautiful posting!