Monday, January 26, 2009

Tune in this week for an Interactive Interview

Tune in to I Just Finished... a conversation about books this week -


I'm a Featured Author!



IJF and you can fire questions about my writing life at me and I have to answer!



It's fun, you never know what is going to come up.






All four Chelle Cordero novels are available as
.PDF E-book downloads
Get the book instantly and save money too!
Bartlett's Rule
Forgotten
Within the Law
Courage of the Heart
or visit Amazon.com for print & Kindle versions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOPS! Forgot to hit submit....so this makes even more sense when I write, HOW DO YOU DO IT ALL? You really are SUPERWOMAN! I just went by IJF and saw your featured author article and left a similar question. Good luck with that and congrats! I hope lots of people will go by and read it and visit Ijustfinished.com as it is such a great site!

Chelle Cordero said...

Writing is like breathing.

I read somewhere that Danielle Steel has something like 91 books out! I'm just trying to catch up...

LOL