Thursday, November 12, 2015

#TBT A Look Back at My All-Time Most Popular Blog Posts

The Countdown
(drum roll please...)

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2009


Half year anniversary for my Kindle Blog Writing Workshop

Today marks my half year anniversary for my Kindle Weekly Writing Workshop

Every week since May 29, 2009 I have posted lessons that discuss and teach about being a writer including hints and tips about the industry.  (read more)

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2009

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2011


October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
and this is a theme that is built into the story of
Common Bond, Tangled Hearts   (read more)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2009


Honoring The National Domestic Violence Hotline

Vanilla Heart Publishing and Chelle Cordero will donate $1 per copy of Bartlett’s Rule sold from midnight October 18, 2009 through midnight October 31, 2009 to The National Domestic Violence Hotline   (read more)

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2009


I'm a guest at Authors Promoting Authors today!

Hi all, please check out Authors Promoting Authors today and read all about my newest release, Courage of the Heart - there's even an enticing excerpt from the book.   (read more)

& My Most Recent Posts

Please Join Me Online:

No comments: