Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday YouTube - Feb. 15, 2005

"2005 - YouTube, the popular Internet site on which videos may be shared and viewed by others, is launched in the United States" (ANSWERS.COM)

I admit, the first time I heard about YouTube, I had no idea what it was. So when I experimented with a video to help recruit members in EMS (Emergency Medical Services) for my ambulance corps, I really thought I was being brazen.

You can see my JoinEMS video here http://tr.im/joinems - and an interesting side note for you while you watch... My next novel, due out in May 2009 is Final Sin. Final Sin's main characters are a Paramedic (Julie) and a Deputy Sherriff (Jake) - the emergency situations in the book get pretty real. (And fortunately my storyline is a lot better quality than my first attempt at YouTube!)

Final Sin
by Chelle Cordero

Deputy Sherriff Commander Jake Carson has his hands full with the investigation of a brutal multiple homicide, a troubled son and a vindictive ex-wife when he meets young, free-spirited paramedic Julie Jennings. He is immediately drawn to her and finds himself unexpectedly falling in love. Julie finds herself just as drawn to him.
When Julie becomes the object of an obsession, it puts both of their lives in extreme danger...
Romance...danger...adventure...suspense...another great Chelle Cordero novel sure to grab readers from many genres!

Final Sin is a murder-mystery and a pyschological thriller - it is my first venture into a non contemporary romance genre. Keep your eyes open for this edge of your seat thriller and I will have lots more about Final Sin posted here in the coming months.


...and now for your pure enjoyment, my daughter's cat - Butters "In the Jungle"

Chelle Cordero book trailers on YouTube
Bartlett's Rule by Chelle Cordero
Forgotten by Chelle Cordero
Within the Law by Chelle Cordero
Courage of the Heart by Chelle Cordero

~~~~~

No comments: