Saturday, April 4, 2009

FREE e-novel ~ Honest!

I am offering everyone a Free .pdf ChapBook containing the 1st chapters of my 5 novels:
Bartlett's Rule, Forgotten, Within the Law, Courage of the Heart & Final Sin.

You can either download this ChapBook on your own at http://tr.im/hv3I or send me an email at ChelleCordero@gmail.com with the word ChapBook in the subject line and I will email one to you right away.

Now, for the favor... I am hoping to get some (hopefully good) reviews as well. If, after seeing the ChapBook you are interested in reading & reviewing an ebook of one of my novels, send me an email to ChelleCordero@gmail.com and tell me which book you'd like to review to post on GoodReads, Amazon and/or Barnes & Nobel; the best reviews will also be posted on my blogs with cross-promotion references to you. But Hurry, the 1st TWO respondents to each book only (so feel free to include a 2nd choice) & only one book per person.

Bartlett's Rule

Forgotten

Within the Law

Courage of the Heart

Final Sin

each of my novels is also available as .pdf e-books
through Vanilla Heart Publishing

No comments: