Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yay for Summer!

Not only did summer officially start - but if finally stopped raining (torrential downpours!) every day... we are putting the plans for the ARK back into the file cabinet.

Even though my kids are long out of school, I still tend to get excited about the term "Summer Vacation". By the way, f you are headed off to the beach or some other relaxation, my books make terrific summer reads (& they will help to "transport" you away even if you are sitting in your own living room.


My recently released novel, Final Sin, is really getting some great reviews and impressive sales. The following graphic is from Booklert - a falling line is considered good since it means your ranking is better (like golf, the lower the number the better) - it is considered especially significant if the numbers remain consistently low...

I've got a few events planned over the summer months & there is more to come! You can always keep up with my latest virtual and in-person appearances at BookTour.com. There is a whole wealth of info on BookTour about me, my books and how YOU can request me at your venue.

Here are some of the summer events coming up:

Wednesday, July 01

Virtual Event

Lindsay's Romantics

***

Wednesday, July 08, 7:00 PM

Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Palisades

4416 Palisades Center Drive,

West Nyack, NY 10994

***

Friday, July 31

Virtual Event

the Lovestruck Novice

***

Saturday, August 01, Time TBD

Virtual Event

Book Talk With J&J

***

Thursday, August 13, Time TBD

Virtual Event

Jenny's Blog

***

So if you are in Rockland County (NY) on Wednesday, July 8, please stop by and see me at Barnes & Noble in the Palisades Center Mall - I will be there as part of a MEGA Multi-Author event (some really popular names will be appearing alongside yours truly) - this event is being organized by me and the wonderful folks at Barnes & Noble so you know it's going to be good!


Late this summer my next novel will be released from Vanilla Heart
Hostage Heart is a hot romantic suspense about deception

"Life was hard after the hurricanes swept through, destroying her parents' home and livelihood...Deanna did the only thing she could do. She moved to New York City, found a job, worked hard, scrimped and saved to send what little she could manage back home to Louisiana to her parents. ~ An errand for her boss - a chance encounter with a crew of bank robbers - a kind man who tried to help her and deserved her courageous help in return...
But he wasn't the man she thought he was...no, he was so very much more!
"


The 6-session Writing Workshop I led at Barnes & Noble in West Nyack was a wonderful success and there is talk of a possible repeat in the coming year. In the meanwhile, if you have a Kindle, you can subscribe to my Weekly Writing Workshop - go to

Living, Breathing, Writing

Wishing you all a Happy Summer - Enjoy and don't forget to read a couple of good books.

No comments: