Monday, January 4, 2010

Barttlett's Rule is a Top Ten Read






Bartlett's Rule shares the story of Lon and Paige's love affair; a romance filled with hardship, emotion, danger and triumph. Falling in love was never the challenge; being there for each other, knowing just what to say and making it work is the real test. Paige and Lon are real; they are human, they cry and they laugh. Paige has to learn to trust. Lon has to learn to be patient.




Carolyn Howard-Johnson is the multiple award winning author of The Frugal Book Promoter, The Frugal Editor, This is the Place, Harkening: A Collection of Stories Remembered, and her chapbook of poetry Tracings. She is also the author of numerous articles and shorts. Carolyn is an editor, a teacher, a public speaker, blogger, and generously provides amazing resources for all writers including a terrific newsletter.

You can well imagine why
I am just thrilled to pieces that
Carolyn Howard-Johnson has included
one of MY books in her
Top Ten Reads List for 2009!

Buy Links

2 comments:

L. E. Harvey said...

Woo hoo! CONGRATS!!!! :) I am so happy for you! :)

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Chelle, it was my pleasure. I like books with substance. I want to know more about something once I've closed the cover than I did before.

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Tweeting writers tips at www.twitter.com/frugalbookpromo