Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm a guest at Authors Promoting Authors today!

Hi all, please check out Authors Promoting Authors today and read all about my newest release, Courage of the Heart - there's even an enticing excerpt from the book.

Authors Promoting Authors is a terrific concept - Authors who are showcased "return the favor" by posting a previous guest author on their own blog - Tomorrow (Jan 15) please check out From Alice to Zen and Everyone in Between, Elizabeth Atkinson on my Xanga site.



Authors Promoting Authors was created by author Tina Sue Dacross

1 comment:

By Tina-Sue Ducross said...

What a great post/s (I did peak at the others relating), thanks so much for the plug and doing such an awesome job with the reposting.
Is there a "follow this blog" widget that I'm missing?