Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just For Fun

Often when I have play-cast each of my novels, I've had readers comment on how much they agree or disagree with my choices. Usually they follow it up with, "I would cast... as..."

It is such a fun game to play and I am fascinated by some of the choices made.

Well it must be that others think this game is fun too! There is a terrific site where you get to play-cast all of your favorites, just go to StoryCasting.com, register (it's FREE), select the book you want to cast and simply choose the actors you see in each role.

It is a lot of fun to see how your choices compare. You can also leave comments and rate other folk's choices. So far my four novels (to date) are available for casting - why don't you let us know who you would cast in each of the leading roles in Bartlett's Rule, Forgotten, Within the Law or Courage of the Heart?

So just for fun - and who knows, maybe some Hollywood director will one day take your advice - enjoy StoryCasting.com "For the Movie in Your Mind"

*StoryCasting.com is new and growing, so be sure to stop back now and then as they add new works and new actors!

No comments: