Sunday, March 14, 2010

A CHEAP way to read my books...

If you live in New York's Hudson Valley and use the Ramapo Catskill Library System, you can borrow FIVE of my books because they are in the catalogue:

Final Sin
Within the Law
Forgotten
Bartlett's Rule

and an early edition of Courage of the Heart (doesn't have the pretty cover!)

You can borrow these books from ANY RCLS member library

What?!?! You don't live in New York!

Well, then take this list to your local library and
ask them to get my books for you...



Common Bond, Tangled Hearts by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-1935407935
A Chaunce of Riches by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-1935407263
Hostage Heart by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-1935407713
Final Sin by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-1935407133
Courage of the Heart by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-1935407188
Within the Law by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-0982115046
Forgotten by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-0979654572
Bartlett's Rule by Chelle Cordero ISBN-13: 978-0979654534

(all published by Vanilla Heart Publishing)

Of course you can always purchase my books from any Barnes & Noble info desk (a few stores even have my books on their shelves!), Amazon.com and several Indie bookshops carry my books on their shelves as well (2 locations in Rockland County - Raider Books in Suffern & The Arts Alliance in Haverstraw)

Hope you enjoy the read!
Chelle

2 comments:

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

It's always nice when the libraries have one's books in circulation. When it comes to your books, I think I'd rather have Amazon bring them to me rather than driving all the way up to your neighborhood, getting a library card, and checking them out.

Malcolm

Chelle Cordero said...

Hey Malcolm, we could have a blast if you and your lovely wife did come up to my neck of the woods, lol.

Believe me, I love to hear when people get my books from Amazon or B&N - it would be great for the different libraries to get them too and let even more folks read them.

I plan to start asking for books by more of my favorite authors (yes, you are one) in the libraries and hope they will bring them in. Hoping others will do the same for my books.