Thursday, November 13, 2008

Creative Writing Workshop

Starting in January I will be leading a Creative Writing Workshop at Barnes & Noble Booksellers in the Palisades Center, West Nyack.

This is such exciting news for me - the idea that I will get to share my craft (& just in case you haven't guessed, I LOVE Writing!) with others is so absolutely fantabulous. While it has been a few years, I used to teach creative writing at a local youth program and it was terrific to see the results.

The sessions will be monthly and the very first date & time will be Wednesday night, January 14, 2009 from 7 - 8 pm; I will let you know more dates and specifics as we get closer. For now, if you have questions or want to sign up, call the store at 845-348-4701 ~or~ email me at chellecordero@gmail.com

By the way, all of my novels are available through any Barnes & Noble outlet and they are on the shelf in West Nyack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creative Writing is fun, so thoughts can be expressed how the author feels like =P