Saturday, November 8, 2008

Musical writing

I will often choose a "theme song" as I write a story. Whether I have the song on CD or downloaded to my computer, this song is often put on "repeat" and played over and over AND OVER again. It helps to keep me in the world my characters are living.

So what are the theme songs to my 2008 books (yes, 2009 is just around the corner and there will be new offerings!)


Within the Law, a 2nd chance love story between Tom Hughes and Alli Davis: Faith Hill & Tim McGraw's Let's Make Love

Let's make love
All night long
Until all our strength is gone
Hold on tight
Just let go
I want to feel you in my soul
Until the sun comes up
Let's make love
Oh, baby

Forgotten, a story of love and intrigue between Brandon Price and Caitlyn Smythe: Kenny Chesney's Because of Your Love

Everything I wanna be
Any dream I wanna dream
I can, because of your love
Anywhere I ever go
With all of my heart I know
I am the man I am
Because of your love

Bartlett's Rule, a love story of trust and healing between Lon Bartlett and Paige Andrews: Garth Brooks' To Make You Feel My Love

There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
Make you happy, make your dreams come true
To make you feel my love


Get the Gift Pack of ALL THREE Chelle Cordero Novels of 2008


and don't forget to sign up for the ChelleWrites Newsletter
and be the FIRST to know all of the newest and latest news
about my appearances and NEW novels

~~~~~

No comments: