Friday, May 14, 2010

Bragging Rights

Bowling For Dummies (For Dummies (Sports & Hobbies))

Bowling For Dummies

By A.J. Forrest, Lisa Iannucci

& photography by Mark Engelman

Very proud to announce that you can now pre-order this book that MY husband, Mark Engelman, did the photography for. One of the models is Trish Stein, my son's girlfriend. The author of the book is my friend Lisa Iannucci.

available July 13, 2010

But – you can pre-order it today

"Bowling is an inexpensive date, an affordable night out for the whole family, and a fun hangout activity for kids of all ages. Bowling For Dummies reveals the tips, tricks, and rules of play for this iconic American sport."


5 comments:

L. E. Harvey said...

VERY cool stuff, my dear! :)

authorcharmainegordon said...

Exciting news once again from another member of your household! Best of luck.

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

So, if I read this book, will I stop throwing gutter balls or will I just get my language up out of the gutter?

I hope the book brings somebody a perfect 300.

Malcolm

Misha Crews said...

Hey, congrats! :) Great news.

Lisa Iannucci said...

Of course you gutter balls and your gutter talk will improve!

Lisa Iannucci