Participants had to choose which statement/trait of one of my heroines that I did NOT share - only two people chose correctly and (drum roll please) the winner by random draw was Tina Poznansky. Tina won a copy of Forgotten.
The correct answer, by the way, was #4 - I grew up in da' Bronx NYC, the only borough to start with a "D". ;>
...and for those who guessed other choices:
- #1: I worked in the publicity department of McCall's Magazine through a temporary agency while I was in college.
- #2: I went to the High School of Art & Design in Manhattan.
- #3: I love collecting glass miniatures and even have a shadowbox shaped like a house filled with small glass cats (a cat house?)
- #5: Duh, I live and breath about my volunteering as an Emergency Medical Technician with my hometown ambulance corps.
- #6: I didn't say I married him folks! But yes, one of my ex's was in the F.B.I. (this was apparently a favorite choice...)
- #7: The year was 1977, Mark and I were just leaving my parents' when we came across the scene of a raging and size-able rubbish fire outside an apartment building - there was a car next to the burning rubbish and kids hanging out on a fire escape a few floors above...
Chelle, Just popping in to say hello. I need to mark your blog among those I visit every few days. Janet
Post a Comment