Friday, May 14, 2010

Giving Birth to Your Characters Workshop

Mark it on your calendars now - October 11 through 17
- the only FREE conference of its kind!

Our Online Writers Conference is aimed to offer you, the writer, whatever resource we can to give you the opportunity to enhance and improve your craft, to offer the opportunity to make contacts to reach that next level all writers seek - publication!

Our vision for organizing this online and very FREE writers conference as an annual event is to bring the writing world a bit closer for you. I understand many writers out there do not have the monetary resources to attend face-to-face conferences, or perhaps they are situated far, and even some writers may be incapacitated making it difficult for them to travel.

Within the world of the Internet, everything is possible and with this in mind we offer you this chance to come out, chat with our Presenters, ask them questions and even attend a few of our FREE workshops to be held throughout the week.

...and I am very excited to announce
that I will be teaching a week long workshop

Giving Birth to Your Characters

don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity

registrations are underway NOW

1 comment:

Vicki Rocho said...

This is intriguing, I'd like to know more. I see it's scheduled from October 11 - 17, but I don't find an agenda anywhere. I'm interested, but will need to see what events are scheduled when to see if this can fit into the work/family schedule.

I'll come back and check again, but if you have more information, could you email me? MissVSpeaks(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!