Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to the Beginning

Omigosh, I was looking over my latest virtual book tour for Hyphema and I surprised myself - I'm a writer! Wow.

This has been a terrific journey since my first published novel, Bartlett's Rule.

Did you see my guest post this past Saturday on The Professional Writer's Connection? Please check it out ~ First Book Stories: Bartlett's Rule by Chelle Cordero

Bartlett's Rule shares the story of Lon and Paige's love affair; a romance filled with hardship, emotion, danger and triumph. Falling in love was never the challenge; being there for each other, knowing just what to say and making it work is the real test. Paige and Lon are real; they are human, they cry and they laugh. Paige has to learn to trust. Lon has to learn to be patient.


No comments: