Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Who is Chelle Cordero? — A little bit about me...

Hi all. You may already know me from my many posts, my Facebook Author Page, my Website, any of the many Tweets or other posts I've made... I'm not exactly shy, lol.

I've borrowed some words from my publisher's website VHPBookTours.com and want to tell you a bit about myself, sort of an introduction for anyone who might be interested.

Thank you for reading. (and thanks to Kimberlee [VHP managing editor/publisher] for making me look so nice!)

Chelle Cordero writes stories of Passion and Suspense. Vanilla Heart Publishing has published eleven Cordero novels:Bartlett’s RuleHis Lucky CharmWithin the LawCourage of the HeartFinal SinHostage HeartA Chaunce of Riches;Common Bond, Tangled Hearts; Hyphema; Karma Visited; and Annie's Karma.  Chelle has been writing both fiction and non-fiction for the bulk of her adult life and has been with Vanilla Heart Publishing since early 2008 and is a proud member of Romance Writers of America.
Her books have earned many plaudits which includes:Bartlett’s Rule was named one of Carolyn Howard-Johnson’s Top Ten Reads for 2009; Final Sin was an Honorable Mention in the Fiction Category of the 2010 NY Book Festival and a 2009 Pushcart Prize nominee.; Hyphema won the Dec 9, 2011 Friday Book Cover Vote on the Shades of Love website; A Chaunce of Riches was Winner of D. Renee Bagby’s readers’ choice for The Best Overall First Chapter, April 2010; and Hostage Heart,Final Sin and A Chaunce of Riches had top ten finishes in the 2009 Preditors’ and Readers’ poll. Chelle was also featured in “50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading” published by The Author’s Show in 2010.

My books can be found online at:


No comments: